Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Groceries: $24.96

I am definitely getting faster at shopping with coupons. I get distracted less easily, and today I was in and out of the store within 15 minutes.

I got a little anxious at check out thinking I wouldn't stay within my weekly grocery budget, having already spent $104 on Monday & Tuesday. The cashier rang up the total and it was fifty-nine dollars and change. BUT, after my coupons and Price Plus Card, it went down to $24.96!! I was super stoked. Here's what I got:

3 packages of Coleman Organic Chicken ($1.99/lb)
4x Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
6x 8oz French's Yellow Mustard
3x L'Oreal Kids Detangler
1x L'Oreal Kids Shampoo
Excedrin Migraine
Celery
Asparagus
Tomatoes
Baby Carrots
Bananas
Excedrin Migraine

Coupons Used
$1.00 off Excedrin
4x 0.75 off ANY L'Oreal Kids Product (all doubled)
4x 0.75 off Apple Cinnamon Cheerios (all doubled)
2x 0.50 off French's Mustard (doubled= FREE!)
4x 0.30 off French's Mustard (doubled)

This means I've spent $129.49 so far this week and still have $20.51 left for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment