Thursday, June 14, 2012

FREE L'Oreal Kids Shampoo!

Sunday, June 17 - Saturday, June 23

Shop Rite / Grade A

On Sale for: $1.99
Coupon: $0.75/1
Doubled: $0.75
You Pay: $0.49

BUY TWO. Use two coupons. Pay $0.98 and get a $1.00 Catalina at check-out!
There is a 4 identical coupon limit per day.

The coupon has been in the Sunday paper for the last few weeks. It's also available on the clipping site: www.thecouponclippers.com  (Buy it soon so you receive it before the sale ends. I have some extras, too.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm new to couponing... like new as of TODAY. :-)

    I was wondering if I could shadow you on a trip to the store? I'm a 30-year-old teacher in Stamford, CT. I'm couponing for myself, my boyfriend, and our teenage foster son who eats a ton. Just trying to figure it all out.

    Any suggestions, any possibility of getting a coffee with me, any chance of my bringing my coupons by for inspection, please let me know. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete